Thursday, August 5, 2010

Birthday Messages Birthday Wishes Romantic Birthday Wishes

Love is strong yet delicate.
It can be broken.
To truly love is to understand this.
To be in love is to respect this.
Happy Birthday My Love!

---------------------------------

To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.
 Wishing you a wonderfully sunny birthday

---------------------------------

Thinking of you with love on your birthday and wishing you everything that brings you happiness today and always.

To the world, you may be one person. But to me, you are the world.

It's as easy to stay in love with you as it was to fall in love.

Happy Birthday my love!

-------------------------------

My love for you, shall never pause,
Strong and determined with all our flaws.
It endures and doesn't judge,
Never holds a lasting grudge.

Generous, loyal, always kind,
To your outer layer blind.
Surely, opposite of rude,
My beating heart I must include.

On your birthday, my love for you,
From the clouds, a perfect view.
Moments, memories, a year gone by,
I'm here for you, don't you cry.

My love for you, lives by the truth,
Always keeps me, in my youth.
When it sees, our trust and hope,
It climbs and conquers any slope.

------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment